The Bereavement Network Europe (BNE) is a collaboration of organisations and professionals from nations across Europe, which works to improve support and understanding for bereaved people.
The death of someone close can impact every aspect of individual and family life. This has profound implications for schools, workplaces, and communities as a whole.
We build a bridge between practitioners, researchers & other professionals working in the area of bereavement and bereaved people
Our vision is of a Europe-wide culture of compassion, support and care that meets the needs of all bereaved people.
Having joined the Network, you will get an opportunity to:
- hear about new resources, approaches and campaigns
- network with colleagues in other countries
- develop collaborations for cross-border projects
- share your knowledge and learn from colleagues
- be part of a ‘greater whole’ and contribute to a European bereavement community
Hosted by The Danish National Center for Grief